[Busec] Crypto Reading Group on Apr. 9th at 9:00am

Huijia Rachel Lin huijia at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Apr 6 22:22:08 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Next Monday, April 9th, our crypto reading group will meet again to finish reading the multi-key fully homomorphic encryption scheme paper. Last time, we were going a bit slowly and only finished introducing the basic NTRU CPA secure scheme. So the next meeting would actually be a good starting point to understand the homomorphic properties of the NTRU scheme.

Speaker: Rachel Lin
Paper: "On-the-Fly Multiparty Computation on the Cloud via Multikey Fully Homomorphic Encryption".This paper will appear at STOC 2012.
Time:   9:00am--10:30am,  Apr. 9th, 2012
Location:  MIT, G631

Best,
Rachel