[Busec] BUsec group meetings -- Mondays 1-2PM

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:26:24 EDT 2011

Hi BUsec,

Welcome back! Based on the poll, group meetings will be:

Mondays, 1-2PM
MCS137 (the small room next to our new lab)
Lunch will be served!

The first meeting will be on Monday Sept 12.  The plan is to start
with a half hour for introductions, and then a half hour technical
talk.  Since it's too late to nominate anyone to give a technical
talk, I volunteer myself :) If you'd like to present at the next
meeting (or even at this one), please email me to let me know.

For the introductions part of the meeting, please be ready with a 2-3
minute spiel about yourself (your background, your research interests,
the current projects you're working on, and the kind of
projects/collaborations you'd like to develop over the coming year,
etc).

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday!