[Busec] NYCE Day on Sep 16

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Thu Sep 1 19:39:30 EDT 2011

FYI. I've been these back when I lived in NYC, then tend to be really
interesting, with many of the important people in this field
attending.

------------------------------------
NYCE 2011 is the fourth annual New York Computer Science and
Economics Day. The goal of the meeting is to bring together
researchers in the larger New York metropolitan area with interests
in computer science, economics, marketing and business, and a
common focus in understanding and developing the economics of
Internet activity.  Examples of topics of interest include theoretical,
modeling, algorithmic and empirical work on advertising and marketing
based on search, user-generated content, or social networks, and
other means of monetizing the Internet.

The workshop will be held on Friday, September 16 at New York
University, and features invited talks by Vincent Conitzer, Jonathan
Levin, Preston McAfee, David Parkes, and Eva Tardos.

We solicit contributors for short talks (10 minutes) and posters.
Financial support is available for student presenters.

Additional registration and submission information is available at:
http://www.nyas.org/NYCE2011