[Busec] crypto reading group

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Mon Oct 10 17:47:15 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam O'Neill <amoneill at gmail.com>

Dear everyone,

There are two announcements:

* Website: We set up a website for the reading group:
https://sites.google.com/site/bcrg2011/home The idea is to make it a
collaborative site where everyone can login and edit it.  In
particular we have started a list of papers/topics of interest that
everyone can add to, comment, and vote on.  So please do that! I added
the emails on this list to the list of allowed editors, but if you
have trouble logging in or editing it, please let me know and I can
try to fix it.

* First meeting: The first meeting will be on Mon, Oct 17, 9-10:30AM,
here at BU in MCS 148.   (We will try to figure out more details about
transportation.)  I will give a presentation on Functional Encryption
(see the website for more details).  There will be food.

Please forward this info to students or whomever else may be interested.
Best,
Adam