[Busec] Crypto reading group: Next monday Nov 21, 9:30-11:00 @ MSR: Dana Dachman-Soled

Yael Tauman Kalai yaelism at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:17:35 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Dana will talk on Monday at MSR (1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge) on the 12th
floor.
In the ground floor there is a receptionist that will ask you where you are
going.
Simply say that you are going to Microsoft for a talk, and go straight to
the 12th floor (the receptionist may send you to the 11th floor to the
Microsoft receptionist -- but there is no need to do that).
There is an espresso and aStarbucks machine, and some pastries from flour,
so no need to fuel up before hand.

See you there at 9:30!
Yael