[Busec] reading group today - conferences

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue May 10 08:44:21 EDT 2011

Sorry for the double mail, I just wanted to send out the discussion
topics for today (that was sent out last Monday):

Please prepare (1) an overview of the topic area of the conference you
attended, (2) an overview of the "hot topics" that people focused on
at the conference and (3) a two minute description of an interesting
result that you liked that appeared in the conference.  The goal if
this session is to try to get an idea of the different directions that
our communities are taking, as well as to understand the types of
conferences each of us should be targeting.