[Busec] Giorgos Zervas at reading group tomorrow

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Mon May 2 11:16:47 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Tomorrow we have Giorgos Zervas speaking on heapable sequences.
MCS137 at 11PM.

Next week we will have open discussion on our experiences at
conferences this year. Please prepare (1) an overview of the topic
area of the conference you attended, (2) an overview of the "hot
topics" that people focused on at the conference and (3) a two minute
description of an interesting result that you liked that appeared in
the conference.  The goal if this session is to try to get an idea of
the different directions that our communities are taking, as well as
to understand the types of conferences each of us should be targeting.

On Friday, at Theory Seminar, we have Aaron Roth speaking on auctioning privacy.

On Friday at CISE, Ramesh Johari from Stanford will be speaking:
http://www.bu.edu/systems/2003/05/06/may-6-2011-ramesh-johari-stanford-university/

See you there!