[Busec] Fwd: [Cis-seminars] summer internships, full-time jobs at MIT Lincoln Labs

Benjamin Fuller bfuller at cs.bu.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:32:00 EST 2011

All,

If students are interested you can also get in touch with me (I work for MIT Lincoln Laboratory).  This is at various levels and not just cryptographers.  If you have an interest in security we can probably find a place for you.  Let me or Jon know!

Ben Fuller

Benjamin Fuller
Boston University Computer Science
bfuller at cs.bu.edu