[Busec] Fwd: [Cis-seminars] summer internships, full-time jobs at MIT Lincoln Labs

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Fri Jan 28 12:38:22 EST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Be Blackburn <be at csail.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Subject: [Cis-seminars] summer internships, full-time jobs at MIT Lincoln
Labs
To: cis-students at csail.mit.edu
Cc: cis-seminars at csail.mit.edu

[Fwd: Summer internships, full-time jobs at MIT Lincoln Laboratory]
From:
"Ronald L. Rivest" <rivest at mit.edu> <rivest at mit.edu>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:41:39 -0500
To:
'Shafi Goldwasser' <shafi at theory.csail.mit.edu> <shafi at theory.csail.mit.edu>,
"silviomicali at gmail.com" <silviomicali at gmail.com>
<silviomicali at gmail.com><silviomicali at gmail.com>,
cis-students at lists.csail.mit.edu
Hi all --

MIT Lincoln Labs is planning to hire a **lot** of
cryptographers, both full-time and for summer
internships! Really, a **lot**.

Contact Jon Herzog to find out more (see attached
note).

Feel free to pass around...

Cheers,
Ron

--
    Ronald L. Rivest
    Room 32-G692, Stata Center, MIT, Cambridge MA 02139

[Fwd: Summer internships, full-time jobs at MIT Lincoln Laboratory].eml