[Busec] Reading group schedule

Sharon Goldberg sharon.goldbe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:25:21 EST 2011

Hi all,

Here the schedule for the reading group for the upcoming month. If you (or your student) has some new / in progress research that you'd like to present, please let me know. All talks are on Tuesday at 11am in MCS137.  We don't meet next week since BU is on a Monday schedule.

Note also that there is a special security seminar today at 2:30 in MCS137 with Charalampos Papamanthou on authenticated data structures for cloud computing.

> March 1 : Brian Eriksson ( a BU CS postdoc who sits at Wisconsin )
> March 8:  Rick Skowyra on DHT security
> March 15: Giorgos Zervas on heapable sequences
> March 22: -- open--
> March 29: Michalis Potamias on the economics of Groupon

Thanks!