[Busec] Fwd: Jeopardy! The IBM Challenge -- 6:30-8:30m on Tuesday, Feb 15

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Mon Feb 14 12:45:50 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'm very excited about this Jeopardy event (especially since I know
the engineers that build Watson from my intern days at IBM)!    I'll
be going to the BU event tomorrow night, leaving from my office at
around 6:15.  I've asked the  BU organizers of the event if I can
bring some people, so we should be good to go.  So if you are
interested, please show up at my office and join me!