[Busec] starting up reading group again?

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Feb 2 15:18:50 EST 2011

Hi NRG, and BUsec,

Many of us have just finished (or are soon to finish) various
deadlines, so it seems like there is a lot of new research floating
around the department. Personally, I'd like to hear what people are
working on, and potentially start up some more internal
collaborations.   So, I'd like to set up a little internal seminar /
reading group where we can tell each other about our results.

I'm thinking we could meet every two weeks at 2:30-3:30 PM on
Thursday, with one project discussed per meeting.

Can you write back to me with your availability and/or thoughts on this?

Thanks!