[Busec] This Friday, Dec 2: The First Charles River Crypto day

Ran Canetti canetti at tau.ac.il
Thu Dec 1 00:20:21 EST 2011

It turns out that the Hariri Institute can provide free parking at the
Warren Towers parking structure, next door to the Institute. Enterance is
on the right, immediately after turning right into Hinsdale street from
Commonwealth Ave.

If you wish to use this option, please send an email to
charles.river.crypto.day at gmail.com by thursday night, with your name in the
subject line. (We need to give a list to the guard.)

Best,
Ran