[Busec] Stefan Savage talk at MIT Today!

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Aug 30 06:07:45 EDT 2011

Hi BUSec and WING,

Just got back from travel, and found out about a talk by Stefan Savage
at MIT today. Highly recommended!

From: Dina Katabi <dina at csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Subject: Stefan Savage
To: "Sharon Goldberg (goldbe at Princeton.EDU)" <goldbe at princeton.edu>,
goldbe at cs.bu.edu

Hi Sharon,

Stefan Savage is visiting MIT on Tuesday August 30th.

Since you are running a security group at BU, I thought I would let
you know in case people in your group are interested in attending the
talk.  The announcement is below. Please free free to forward it to
interested audience in BU.

Cheers,
-Dina