[brite-users] Error message with brite

Ali Al-Bdairi ali.al-bdairi at port.ac.uk
Sun Oct 11 08:08:11 EDT 2015

Hi Vinh,

Me too, Have you asked the developer team about this issue , if so did they
replied to you or not ?
Actually I have seen some new papers that mentioned the brite tool to
generate network topologies.
So, What will we do? what do you recommend.

Kind regards,

*Ali Malik*
*Research student @ School of Computing*
*University of Portsmouth*