[brite-users] Về: brite-users Digest, Vol 93, Issue 2, Ask about BRITE

Trần Minh Anh ma01020 at yahoo.com.vn
Thu Dec 11 21:04:24 EST 2014

Hi,

I've just installed BRITE, but I can't use it in my Windows Environment.
Could you help me to use BRITE for simulating model of Waxman by it?
Thank you in advance.
Faithfully,

Thanh Son,
Vietnam

Ngày Thứ 6, 12/12/14, brite-users-request at cs.bu.edu <brite-users-request at cs.bu.edu> đã viết:

 Chủ đề: brite-users Digest, Vol 93, Issue 2
 Đến: brite-users at cs.bu.edu
 Ngày: Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 12, 2014, 0:00

 Send brite-users mailing list
 submissions to
     brite-users at cs.bu.edu

     http://cs-mailman.bu.edu/mailman/listinfo/brite-users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     brite-users-request at cs.bu.edu

     brite-users-owner at cs.bu.edu

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of brite-users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Ask for BRITE tool (Tr?n Minh Anh)

 Message: 1