[brite-users] brite

Stefano-Niko Orzen stefano-niko.orzen at cs.upt.ro
Fri Apr 25 07:47:29 EDT 2014

ello,

With the instructions from the brite website you can run the simulator.

http://www.cs.bu.edu/brite/user_manual/node44.html

http://www.cs.bu.edu/brite/user_manual/node46.html

http://www.cs.bu.edu/brite/user_manual/node47.html

and with these you can integrate into ns3.

http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/BRITE_integration_with_ns-3

Best Regards,
Ph.D. Student Stefano-Niko Orzen
Department of Computers