[brite-users] Appropriate BA-2 Values

Manuel Osdoba manuel.osdoba at tu-ilmenau.de
Sun Nov 25 06:07:51 EST 2012

Hi,

I expect you want values that match the internet topology?

In that case I recommend to have a look at the paper

"Tuning Topology Generators Using Spectral Distributions"

written by

Hamed Haddadi , Damien Fay , Steve Uhlig , Andrew Moore ,
Richard Mortier , Almerima Jamakovic , Miguel Rio

The table "Optimum parameter values for matching Skitter topology."
gives appropriate values. The matching was done by eigenvalue-analysis.

Best regards,
Manuel Osdoba