[brite-users] Bandwidth allocation for a top-down hierarchical topology

Miruta Radu radu.miruta at elcom.pub.ro
Wed Sep 12 05:35:07 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,

     I tried for a while to generate a topology using a top-down model.
Regardless of the choosen parameters, in the generated file, for the
bandwidth column there are no valid values (in the most cases I can
found -1). Does anybody know how can I obtained a top-down topology with
some valid bandwidth values? I just need to generate a topology with an
associated bandwidth value for inter and intra domain links. It will
help me a lot!

     Thank you very much,
Radu Miruta