[brite-users] 回复: A probelem about BRITE running

张国明 anphorea at gmail.com
Wed May 19 04:29:07 EDT 2010

try
java -version
and check your jvm version

you'd better upgrade your jvm to 1.5 or higher.

在 2010 5 19 05:39,"guo guo" <wanying.guo at gmail.com>编写:

Dear:
I downloaded and installed BRITE_JAVA.tar in a right way, and run it on
Cygwin virtual machine, which is a Linux environment, too. But something
wrong happens and I have no idea to deal with it.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: GUI/Brite
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main/Brite

Is it a java problem not BRITE, command "make" have no response and

where would I get this main class?

java have been installed too, jdk1.6

Actually I can get the GUI in windows XP, but when I try to make a model,
the wrong worn windows exists again, saying that :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main/Brite

I looked for answers on web, but unfortunately, user mannual does not talk
about this, too.

Could you please tell me what to do, I can't wait long time, reply me after
you read this.
Thank you!