[brite-users] BRIANA Analysis tool

Adil Razzaq razzaqadil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:11:54 EST 2009

Hi Everyone

I am a new user of the BRITE tool. I am using the "Java Version" of BRITE.

I have generated a topology and now want to analyze it using the BRIANA
tool, but i did not find any help of how to use BRIANA.

Also i have a topology which i generated using GT-ITM which i want to import
in BRITE. But the file extensions that BRITE supports for GT-ITM are .gtitm
and .gtts, whereas GT-ITM files are saved with the extension .gb.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Best Regards