[brite-users] Error in top down hierarchical mode

obaid abbasi obaidabbasi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:28:47 EST 2009

Hello,

I have generated a Top Down Hierarchical model using Brite. I uses 10 AS
nodes and 10 router nodes. Brite generates a topology of 100 nodes from
0-100 and creates links between nodes. The problem is that when it assigns
leaf and non leaf nodes , it assign a node number greater then 100 to some
leaf nodes and to some non leaf nodes.
Is it a bug in Brite? becauese we have node upto 100 from node 0 to node 100
then How can it assign to a leaf node a value greater than 100.

Thanks for ur reply.

Best Regards,
Ubaid