[brite-users] questions about bandwidth, router type, link type for Top-down topology

Gaofeng Yue yuegf2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:54:35 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 8.0.4. My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T61. The BRITE config
file is attached.
Please see the following for the details:

my-laptop:~$ uname -a
Linux my-laptop 2.6.24-19-generic #1 SMP Fri Jul 11 23:41:49 UTC 2008 i686
GNU/Linux

my-laptop:~$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)

Did any encounter the same problem?

Thanks.

Gaofeng