[brite-users] How to compute Dijkstra's Shortest Path?

Noor Asraf nemesis_810 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 09:47:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I downloaded Anukool's Dijkstra's java file separately from BRITE archive. Looking into the file, I don't see any instruction to use it along with my topology. I can modify the Makefile to include this file to compile, but then what do I do?

Could someone here please share how I can compute the shortest path from source to destination. How do I differentiate between source & destination if I were to compute SP. Plus, is it possible to generate multicast topology?

I am not able to find this info in the user manual. As such I really your help.

Many Thanks,
Asraf