[brite-users] Cannot extract BRITE 2.1b properly

William Liu zyl13 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Jul 25 22:34:23 EDT 2008

Dear Brite developer,

This is William, a research student in University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.  I am trying to download BRITE version 2.1b file from the link below:

http://www.cs.bu.edu/brite/download.pl/BRITE.tar.gz

It cannot exact properly and got the following errors,

Cannot open ..\C++\cppgen (BRITE\bin\cppgen --> ..\C++\cppgen)
BRITE(3).tar.gz: Symbolic link points to missing file

Is it because I use WinRAR under window system? Also just wondering if this version can be used in windows?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

William