[brite-users] asking for topologies data in adjacent list or adjacent matrix for skitter and rocketfuel

Khalid Roshdy khalidroshdy2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 04:47:02 EDT 2008

dear brite users
i realy need your help to give me data from skitter and rocketfuel (about three topologies for ISP networks at the router level from every part, i.e., six data topologies), but not in IP addresses, i want hem in adjacent list or adjacent matrix (node with its relation to the other nodes), like the output from the BRITE program to make analysis with them. please help me sooner
thank you
eng. khalid