[brite-users] BRITE Extension

Matthias Waehlisch mw at link-lab.net
Sun Sep 2 10:33:47 EDT 2007

Hi all,

  we have extended BRITE to import/convert Skitter and Dimes data.
Furthermore we have implemented Magoni's and Pansiot's map sampling
algorithm and a radius view to create subgraphs.

  You will find further information and a link to the patch under:

  * http://www.realmv6.org/brite-extension.html

  We are happy to share the extension with you. If you have any problems
with the patch, please, don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
:. HAW Hamburg, Dept. Informatik        :. link-lab