[brite-users] How could I fix the generation problem?

csjfu csjfu at comp.polyu.edu.hk
Fri Jul 20 00:13:26 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

 I¡¯m trying to install BRITE on WinXP using CyGWin, but I have some
 installation problem.

- after following the whole procedure, i used the command :
   java -Xmx256M -classpath "Java;." GUI.Brite

  and the GUI started successfuly. when i tried to generate a topology using "Use Java Exe" i got the following error:
         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main/Brite         Exception in thread "main"
  when i tried to generate a topology using "Use C++ Exe" i got the following error:
         An error occured while trying to run executable
         java.io.ioException: CreateProcess:bin\cppgen GUI_GEN.conf 1 seed_file error=2
  will you please help me to resolve the error?

  Thanks very much.
Thanks.

Thanks,
csj