[brite-users] the "KOM ScenGEN" simulator

Walid Ghamry wghamry at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 06:47:49 EDT 2006

dear users
if any user has an idea about the source code for the
"KOM ScenGen" simulator for the paper titled "KOM
ScenGen the swiss army knife for simulation and
emulation experiments", please reply me with the
source code , because i couldnot download it , so it
is kind of any one can help me and try to get it and
send it to me because it likes "BRITE" as a strong and
powerful topology generator , but also has a  traffic
enginering in the same time, please pay attention to
my requst
thank you very much
eng. khalid roshdy