[brite-users] installing on WinXP

NooR eager_eyes_yes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 10:55:52 EDT 2006

Dear All.

  I’m trying to install BRITE on WinXP using CyGWin, but I have some
 installation problem.

- after following the whole procedure, i used the command :
   java -Xmx256M -classpath "Java;." GUI.Brite

  and the GUI started successfuly. when i tried to generate a topology i got the following error:
  Main.Brite  GUI_GEN.conf ibr_test Java/seed_file
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main/Brite
Exception in thread "main"

  will you please help me to resolve the error?

  Thanks.