[brite-users] Installing BRITE on Windows

Lauren Anne Hannah (lhannah at Princeton.EDU) lhannah at Princeton.EDU
Sun Apr 2 21:07:51 EDT 2006

In desperate need of help, here. As far as I can tell, I've been following all the instructions, but when I go to startup the GUI with 'startGUI' it says that it doesn't recognize the command.

I've already installed the Java 2 (SDK 1.3) and have my PATH pointing to that bin, I have all of the appropriate Tar tools.... I'm really not sure what else to do. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lauren