[brite-users] Integrated tool nedase-brite, ns-2, delite, glomosim
Muhammad Azizur Rahman
ayek1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 07:27:24 EST 2006
There is a tool called nedase that helps transforming a model automatically from one one tool to other (e.g. brite, ns-2, glomosim, delite). Command line argument is used. There are three files (one exe file and two template files). Please download and keep them in the same folder.
1) nedase brite100.brite brite100.ns
=>> this will convert brite file (created in brite tool) to .ns (tcl) file, which can be execute in Ns-2 simulator.
Same for the reverse:
2) nedase brite100.ns brite100.brite
Others can be done as well :
3) nedase brite100.brite brite100.in (from brite to glomosim format)
4) nedase brite100.brite brite100.net (from brite to delite format)
5) nedase brite100.ns brite100.in (from .ns (tcl) to glomosim format)
And so on..
Please check the website to download: http://simt-dev.unl.ac.uk/PhDresearch1/
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the brite-users