[brite-users] CyGWin vs WinXP

Debabrata Dash ddash at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:47:41 EST 2006

You need to be careful about the classpath separators in cygwin. Since
you use jdk for windows the classpath should have ";" as separator
rather than ":". Furthermore you need to make sure that the cygwin shell
does not interpret the ";" character as command separator.

In summary change the content of your brite file to

java -Xmx256M -classpath "Java;." GUI.Brite

That should work.

-Dash.