[brite-users] What does the Internet look like?

Massimo Canonico canonico at mfn.unipmn.it
Wed Feb 15 16:22:45 EST 2006

Hi,
I apologize if this question is "off-topic" but in some way is a common
problem for the brite's users :

"What does the Internet look like?"

I mean, if I would like to set the Brite's parameters in oder to obtain
100 nodes that we could find in Internet..where should I start?

Is there any paper that suggests when is better to use BA model instead
of waxman? How  the bandwidth distribution usually is if you want
recreate a Internet scenario?

I know that probably there is not the right answer, but I would like to
have some "starting point" for my study.

Thanks,
 Massimo.