[brite-users] Plot a topology

Massimo Canonico canonico at mfn.unipmn.it
Mon Feb 6 10:57:37 EST 2006

Michael,
I realized to take off just the last comment. Now, I put all comments in
a new line, and Emulab wants a 'Simulator run' statement. Using the file
in attachment, I got this error:

<endnote>*** /usr/testbed/lib/ns2ir/parse.tcl: No 'Simulator run'
statement found. *** ERROR: parse-ns: Parsing failed (error code 1)! NS
Parse failed!

Do you know where and how, I should put the missing statement?

Thanks,
 Massimo.