[brite-users] Plot a topology

Michael Gellman m.gellman at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 13:56:43 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 18:52 +0100, Massimo Canonico wrote:
> Robert,
> I have tried to use Emulab, but it seems that the NS file generated by
> BRITE is not compatible to Emulab Parser.
>
> As matter of fact, I got this error:
>
> wrong # args: should be "proc name args body" while executing
> "proc create_topology{} {
>     global ns
> }

I got similar errors when using NS to plot some topologies recently. I
fixed the error by adding a space between "create_topology" and the "{"
character. I also found that BRITE puts a comment on the last line of
the function, which also caused me some errors.

Sincerely,

Michael Gellman
--
Intelligent Systems & Networks Group
Dept of Electrical & Electronic Engineering