[brite-users] Plot a topology

Massimo Canonico canonico at mfn.unipmn.it
Thu Feb 2 12:52:18 EST 2006

Robert,
I have tried to use Emulab, but it seems that the NS file generated by
BRITE is not compatible to Emulab Parser.

As matter of fact, I got this error:

wrong # args: should be "proc name args body" while executing
"proc create_topology{} {
    global ns
}
*** ERROR: parse-ns: Parsing failed (error code 1)! NS Parse failed!

Cheers,
 Massimo.