[brite-users] Plot a topology

Ólafur Ragnar Helgason olafurr at ru.is
Thu Feb 2 09:12:24 EST 2006

Graphviz is a nice graph-visualization tool and the graphviz dot file format is simple.

It should be fairly simple to write a script that converts a Brite topology to graphviz dot format.

Another way to do it is to read the Brite topology into a Boost graph object and use Boost to export the graph to graphviz format.

Unfortunately i'm not aware of any public scripts that do either for you but then again it's simple write these.

Graphviz: http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/
Boost graph library: http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/

Hope this helps,
-Ólafur