[brite-users] hi~

Yu-Guang Chen room01.chen at msa.hinet.net
Tue Oct 11 04:40:35 EDT 2005

hi~

       I used the "BRITE "  TOOLS,   Generate Network Topology,

used is "Waxman router", I hope generate network topology average

degree is "3.18", but i setup "m=3"  then it's average degree =6 in

ASWaxman.conf's parmeter. "m=2" then average degree=4.

Please help me, i will setup parmeter approach to average degree=3.18

thank you very much~
                                                                   by:guang