[brite-users] how to convert output.brite to ns format

nz_qiestina nz_qiestina at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 23:43:23 EDT 2005

hi all....

I am a new user of linux and ns....currently, i am
trying to run the samples of mipv6 by using
ns-allinone-2.1b7a ...my OS is linux redhat 7.3
(kernel 2.4.18) ...and i would like to create my own
topology randomly by using BRITE's software...however,
I have no idea on how to convert the output.brite to
the ns format....For your information, I have download
the BRITE_CPP_GUI and tried to run the AS-Level
topology...

So, do anyone can solve my problem ?....Please help
me....I really need this information asap....

thank you

Regards,

  nazreen binti rusli