[brite-users] brite2omnetpp?

prem jadav premj4u at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 21 01:31:18 EST 2005

Hello 1 n all,
             I used Brite to generate topology,now i
want to export Brite format to omnet++ format,i
downloaded a patch from omnet++ site but it is giving
me the following error:

[root at localhost brite21-omnetpp-patch]# patch -p 1 <
brite21-omnetpp.patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -r -c -N BRITE/GUI/Brite.java
BRITE.new/GUI/Brite.java
|*** BRITE/GUI/Brite.java       Wed May 15 10:13:32
2002
|--- BRITE.new/GUI/Brite.java   Mon Nov 11 23:05:48
2002
--------------------------
File to patch: diff /home/BRITE-B/chan_est.brite
diff: No such file or directory
Skip this patch? [y]
Skipping patch.
4 out of 4 hunks ignored
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -r -c -N BRITE/GUI/ExportPanel.java
BRITE.new/GUI/ExportPanel.java
|*** BRITE/GUI/ExportPanel.java Mon Apr 22 18:05:54
2002
|--- BRITE.new/GUI/ExportPanel.java     Mon Nov 11
23:06:18 2002
File to patch:

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO RECTIFY THIS ERROR,IS THERE
ANY OTHER WAY TO EXPORT BRITE TO OMNET++ FORMAT OTHER
THAN RUNNING PATCH.I CAME TO KNOW THAT WE CAN WRITE A
PERL SCRIPT TO DO IT, BUT I DIDN'T UNDESTAND HOW TO DO
IT.
IT'S URGENT PLZ IF ANY ONE HAS SOLUTION MAIL ME.