[brite-users] how to transfer brite2omnet.pl?

Prem Kumar premj4u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:19:33 EST 2005

Hello everyone,
              iam doing a simulation using Omnet++, I used BRITE for
generating Toplology of my network,i viewed it through Otter.I want to
transfer the Brite formated file to the format required for omnet++.I
know that , for doing this we have to write a perl
script(brite2omnetpp.pl), but i didn't get how to do it, so can you
tell me where i can get information or code for this. Is there any
tool for doing the same, please give your valuable suggestions.
Thanking You.