[brite-users] Reg. NLANR and Inet input files

Shashank Khanvilkar shashank at mia.ece.uic.edu
Thu Jan 13 13:56:50 EST 2005

Hi,
Where can I download the NLANR and INet INternet topology files from?

I guess these contain partial view of how the internet actually looks
and is posted on some public website. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am trying to search them on google, but can't seem to find them.

Thansk in Advance,
Shashank