[brite-users] link delays

Alberto Medina medina at icsi.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:04:22 EDT 2004

Hi Petr,

The link delay assignment in BRITE currently is basic and is related to an
"approximation" of the propagation delay in terms of the distance of the
nodes. The nodes are assumed to be separated at a given distance in the
plane and that distance is assumed to be geographical. Check the code to
see the distance computation and the link delay computation (is easy).

Cheers,

- Alberto.