[brite-users] Top-down hierarchical Topology is not a complete graph !

Imed Romdhani Imed.Romdhani at utc.fr
Wed Jul 28 20:21:01 EDT 2004

Dear All,

I generated a Top-Down hierarchical topology and I have noticed that the
generated topology is a directed graph, but not a complete one. However, the
real Internet is a complete graph (i.e. there is a path from any source to any
destination and the reverse path may not be the same as the direct path). So,
is there any mean to make the generated topology seems to be a complete graph
?!

Thanks in advance
&
Best Regards