[brite-users] which model? Any converter?

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Tue Jun 22 22:11:44 EDT 2004

Hi Fetahi,

To answer your first question, selecting which model is the most
representative is really an open research question.  You are correct:  the
BA and GLP models in BRITE are more geared towards AS level modeling.  If
you're interested in using router level topologies corresponding to an AS,
you're probably best off using the rocketfuel maps directly in your
simulations.

Second, unfortunately, I don't know of any means to convert all the
various topology formats.  But if you write such a tool, it would be
really be useful to many in the community, so please do release it! :)

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Best,

Anukool