[brite-users] BA-2 and GLP models

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Sun Jun 13 11:29:48 EDT 2004

Hi Fetahi,

The GLP model is described in Bu and Towsley's Infocom02 paper:
http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2002/papers/577.pdf

and the BA2 (really the "AB") model is detailed on the first page of:
http://www.nd.edu/~networks/PDF/Topology-PhyRevLtrVol85%202000.pdf

You'll note that the GLP model is really a special case of the
preferential attachment based graph generation models.

Anukool