[brite-users] link delay distribution

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Mon Apr 5 05:11:51 EDT 2004

Hi Swapna,

No, unfortunately there is no parameter of this sort.

However, you can set the distribution of bandwidths using one of the
options (constant, uniform, heavy-tailed, exponential), so maybe this will
help.  Another approach is to write your own post-processing script to
modify generated BRITE topologies with your delay annotations.

Anukool