[brite-users] BRITE's directed edges

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Mon Apr 5 04:51:26 EDT 2004

Hi Hui,

By default, the edges are undirected.  The source and destination id are
just placeholders to identify edges.   The BRITE data structures support
generation of graphs with directed edges, but again, the models that are
bundled with BRITE do not generate directed topologies.

In order to generate a directed topology using an existing generation
model, you will need to modify the source code and  set the direction
of an edge using the Edge.SetDirection() method.  I'll be happy to help
you further offline.

Cheers,

Anukool