[brite-users] multiple-level hierarchical topology

Anukool Lakhina anukool at cs.bu.edu
Fri Mar 19 10:46:57 EST 2004

Hi Jog,

Currently the models provided with BRITE only allow for generating 2-level
topologies.  However, this is not a data structure limitation.   In order
to generate more than 2-level topologies, you'll need to extend one of
TopDownHierModel or BottomUpHierModel classes. The modifications are
small for a straighforward implementation.  If this is something
you'd consider doing, let me know offlist.

Cheers,
Anukool